Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im Thankful For!

I am thankful for James Naismith, the creator of basketball. I am thankful for the family that I have, I could not ask for more better family then the family that I have in my life. I am thankful for the town that I live in because there is not as much trouble that could happen in the big city. Even though there is not a lot of teens my age here in the town, that doesn't matter, you can still have a good time. Everyone knows everyone in the town. I am most thankful for the things that my parents give me, even though its not the newest, its still means a lot to me because my family gives me thing that I need and some of the things that i want, not all of them. I am also most thank for the girl that I have. She is the best girl that I could ever ask for, and thats the truth. You just need to find that girl thats just the one for you like I did. The last thing that I'm thankful is for is my sister. I know she is part of my family but i could not be were I am today if it wasn't for her. Yes we get in fights A LOT, but at the end we still love each other. That's what I am thankful for in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment